Thursday 11 August 2011

How do I tell my man I want this in the bedroom?

Question by brightlife21: How do I tell my man I want this in the bedroom?
I have always gotten turned on at the concept of getting tied down and taken advantage of. How do I let my man know I would really like some bondage in the bedroom?


Finest answer:

Answer by zoro
it will not work immediately, but you far better commence by letting him be in control, stay away from to be on top, ask for doggie constantly then ask for spanks as a beginning, then 1 of those time when he is in excellent mood, just lay and ask him to do all the job. when he is done tell him how considerably you liked that he was in full control on you then suggest that he tie you up in bed so you get much more pleasure, guess at this stage he will not hesitate to do it. great luck.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I tell my man I want this in the bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment