Sunday 7 August 2011

Q&A: How should someone unfamiliar with bondage get started?

Question by Veronica S: How need to a person unfamiliar with bondage get started?
I want to get into it, but I do not want to buy cheep pieces that I will want to replace in a couple months or pieces that are not interchangeable. While looking on-line and in nearby stores I can not tell high quality at all. What are good good quality brands I ought to appear for? Is there a excellent spot online to get them for a reasonable cost? Any other bits of guidance?

I am currently seaking a hog tie, swing, spreader bar, and wrist/ankle cuffs.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Rocker
ehhh...wrong section



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How should someone unfamiliar with bondage get started?

No comments:

Post a Comment