Monday 8 August 2011

Where can I buy good quality, inexpensive BDSM clothing in NYC?

Question by Asura: Where can I purchase excellent high quality, affordable BDSM clothing in NYC?
I have a few outfits my slave enjoys very much, but these outfits consist of civilian clothes anyone can wear at any time, whether they're in a scene or not, such as company suits. I'm searching for a spot where I can purchase leather items (especially shorts), and, ideally, either a panzer style or SS style bondage uniform, or at least an SS style coat, so I can surprise my slave with a distinctive expertise in a really unique uniform when I see her again in a couple months throughout spring break.

Does everyone know of any shops where I can get such items for a fairly reasonable cost? and it would support if the shop has a supplies in quite a few sizes, as I'm a larger buy (I wear a XXXL/XXL shirt, depending on the cut).

any and all assist is appreciated. My slave's been really great these past few months. she deserves a reward.


Best answer:

Answer by The Stapler
Stop dressing your dog in people clothes...

... and quit fncking your dog.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I buy good quality, inexpensive BDSM clothing in NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment