Wednesday 21 March 2012

Do women like bondage?

Question by : Do girls like bondage?
Now I have a slight "bondage" fantasy...I get rather turned on when I think about a good seeking woman tied up or handcuffed, but not certain how to expose that when on a date. Especially for you girls out there, if a guy you are dating asked to tie you up (for sex...absolutely nothing creepy lol)...how would you respond/really feel?

Also, how do I go about carrying out it? ...must I say/ask "let me tie you up" ...or "can I tie you up?" ...or ought to I just pull out some rope or cuffs and see what their reaction is?

Let me know what ya'll believe.

thanks


Greatest answer:

Answer by Bub
Some do, some don't some could if they attempt it?

If it is critical to you, after a handful of dates, when you believe it may progress to sex, just say, hey, are you into something out of the ordinary?

You could be shocked.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Do women like bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment