Wednesday 7 March 2012

Q&A: Where can I find BDSM play collars?

Question by : Where can I locate BDSM play collars?
I am searching for a play collar, it doesn't require to be leather or rubber. I'm seeking for it to be pretty, doesn't need to have to lock. My Sir desires it for going out/special occasions. I am seeking for it to be on the cheaper side. I had an old old collar form hot topic when it was nevertheless "goth" it ultimately died, Hell even a quite dog collar will be regarded as. On line preferred but if you know of a very good store in the Denver/Boulder region it will be regarded as also

For all those who object, please spare me why it's wrong. I don't care to hear your answers. All relationships have their quirks. This is 1 of ours. It's healthy,safe sane and consensual.


Best answer:

Answer by Kinan
Pet retailer.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I find BDSM play collars?

No comments:

Post a Comment