Sunday 11 March 2012

Needed: Hardcore Yaoi Manga?

Question by : Essential: Hardcore Yaoi Manga?
Hey every person.
I am lookking for some new manga to read sometime.

I like hardcore yaoi so do not be concerned if it has penis in it. XP
I like my manga dark and depressinng, I also like a lot of non-con and abuse. I have blood fetsh.
If you could demons, that'd amazing.
And I genuinely like girlly ukes and angst ukes.
Oh and bondage is amazing I'll really like you forever if you locate me some you bondage


Very best answer:

Answer by Hisaki
Try Hoshi no Yakata by Tori Maia, Beneath Grand Hotel by Sadahiro Mika, Really like Prism by Asami Tohjoh, they are fairly hardcore.

As for girly uke maybe you can try manga by Shima Asahi, Minami Haruka or Kaname Itsuki, even though they are not hardcore, explisit/detail yes but hardcore no.


And it is much better if you ask this kind of question (manga oriented) in Entertaintment & Music >> Comics and Animation simply because there would be a lot more people who have the data to answer this kind of question.



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Needed: Hardcore Yaoi Manga?

No comments:

Post a Comment