Thursday 15 March 2012

How can I be christian and Gay at the same time?

Question by Ross Boss: How can I be christian and Gay at the very same time?
Hi! Im a homosexual that loves gay sex and S&M Bondage but, it contridicts my love for the church and my christian heritage. Is there any way I can do both? You know, "bend" the guidelines.


Very best answer:

Answer by Jose
yo brah dat is some sick a** sh*t homie i mean yo brah dat seriously f**kin sick yo, yo cracka a** really should be exorcised homie, now i aint right here to judge yo, im right here to aid yo brah out, now listen up homie, yo gotta take dose homo feelins and buray dem true real deep, neva eva tell nobody bout dat shit and locate some lady who dont like sex and mary dat and make some babays homie, k brah no i cant help yo no a lot more, da rest is up to yo



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How can I be christian and Gay at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment