Wednesday 7 March 2012

My girlfriend is into bondage?

Question by Peter h: My girlfriend is into bondage?
This is a significant question. Well shes not truly my girlfriend but this girl im seeing is into bondage and she asks me to slap her ass when were having sex and all. She has a pair of handcuffs and a ball-gag and told me she desires me to use them on her. Fundamentally im normal. So you see the problem. Ought to i just give it to her her way? or must i hold my ground as a man and keep it my way? thanks!


Very best answer:

Answer by bracemaiden
Take a walk on the wild side, you don't know what you may possibly discover.
If you like it, then there's no issue. Otherwise, perhaps a single hand can wash the other - occasionally you do things for her, often she does items for you. You should be able to find a compromise or middle ground.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: My girlfriend is into bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment