Monday 5 March 2012

What are some good duct tape bondage ideas for tickling?

Question by Questioner: What are some great duct tape bondage tips for tickling?
All my tickler and I have are lots of duct tape, he is not the greatest at tickling so I require some positions where I will be completely vulnerable with the correct places exposed and perhaps that will improve my sensitivity. Have to be positions that leave me completely immobilized.


Best answer:

Answer by Julie75
Duct tape is a negative notion because it will hurt when you take it off. Use some lengthy tube socks or get some inexpensive ties from goodwill. Spread eagle is the very best position for optimal tickling and utilizing a blindfold will boost the sensitivity. I hope this helps and very good luck.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: What are some good duct tape bondage ideas for tickling?

No comments:

Post a Comment