Monday 12 March 2012

A question about one of my past male rats?

Question by LawlietOtaku8D: A question about one of my past male rats?
I keep in mind checking my males for penis plugs (a handful of of them had it, so I thought I'd check them all) but I could not do that with one of my males. When I tried to open it, his penis did not come out like the other rats, I don't forget it looking sort of red inside. Why was that?
http://ratballs.com/RatTails/Tails095.html
He lived past 3 years old, but I come across this kind of strange.


Very best answer:

Answer by Quetzel
Usually, a sign of infection or the beginning of one particular, is that the location gets red and becomes warm or hot to the touch. That region might have gotten far better if kept clean.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: A question about one of my past male rats?

No comments:

Post a Comment