Tuesday 6 March 2012

Q&A: Can I bring a bondage belt on a plane?

Question by : Can I bring a bondage belt on a plane?
I put on my bondage belt everywhere and I am only taking a carry on with me. Soooo can I wear my bondage belt? Google it if you are unsure what it is. Thank you! <3 (and I'm only going from lax to jfk)




Very best answer:

Answer by Roger K
If it has any metal on it, you will NOT be able to put on it by means of the metal detector.

It will possibly be OK if you put it in your carry on bag - you could wear it immediately after you get past security if you want to.

Nevertheless, one thing that looks like it can be employed to restrain and confine men and women <> lead to them to ask a couple of queries. Handcuffs <> OK in a carry on bag, so it would have to be some thing much more strange than that to get taken away.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Can I bring a bondage belt on a plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment