Wednesday 7 March 2012

Where Did the D/S Tradition of Collaring Come From?

Question by cassalecs: Where Did the D/S Tradition of Collaring Come From?
I am currenty in a D/S connection where my dom is about to place a coaching collar on me. Ahead of he does so, he gave me an assignment to write about what getting collared implies to me, and I think it'd be each beneficial and fun to locate out exactly where it all comes from. So this is exactly where I need to have your aid:

Exactly where and when did the tradition of collaring for BDSM purposes come about?

That is not my entire assignment, but any help on this would be considerably appreciated.
Besides answering the question, if you have any helpful hints of exactly where to look for such information, that'd be good as well.


Best answer:

Answer by Telemachus R
Um. You could try posting this in the gay and lesbian section. I would seek advice from the operates of the Marquis de Sade of course. Don't know what specifically you will uncover about collaring there, but its instructive at any rate.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Where Did the D/S Tradition of Collaring Come From?

No comments:

Post a Comment