Wednesday, 7 March 2012

What is this spot on my penis?

Question by : What is this spot on my penis?
I had a circumcision when I was born. There is usually been a modest horizontal hole with an entrance and an exit filled with a black plug like material towards the back edge of where my foreskin utilized to be.
Anyone know what this could be, Its been there since I was born, possibly connected to my circumcision?...Thanks
the plugged hole is on the topside of my penis...

Finest answer:

Answer by John N
almost certainly your frenulum. it's supposed to be there.

Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What is this spot on my penis?

No comments:

Post a Comment