Monday 19 March 2012

Q&A: I have a question about my penis?

Question by : I have a question about my penis?
I had a circumcision when I was born. There is usually been a small horizontal hole with an entrance and an exit filled with a black plug like material towards the back edge of where my foreskin used to be.
I was questioning if any person MD's and so on,. know what this could be, Its been there considering that I was born, possibly related to my circumcision?...Thanks
The plugged hole is on the topside of my penis...


Best answer:

Answer by andy
eather a skin bridge or its from a stich hole that never closed up i have then to and if u want to talk a lot more about it u can email me at andrewscomputerroom@yahoo.com.au



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: I have a question about my penis?

No comments:

Post a Comment