Friday 9 March 2012

I cant tell if my girlfriend will like light bondage or not.?

Question by Chris!: I cant tell if my girlfriend will like light bondage or not.?
Me and my girlfriend were talking about valentines day and i mentioned fuzzy hand cuffs to her as a present and she said it sounded like fun but the other day at the mall we had been in a retailer and walked past a beneath the bed restraint kit and she said it looked intense. I have constantly fantasized about it but have never truly tried it. We are really open to every other and I care about her a lot and i don't want to weird her out with this, but im not sure. any assist would be amazing.


Very best answer:

Answer by Pineapple Shortcake
Begin by lightly holding her wrists down when you're on best and go from there. Some individuals are ok with some kinds of bondage and not others. Commence with cuffing just 1 arm, for instance, to get a feel to how it will make her react.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: I cant tell if my girlfriend will like light bondage or not.?

No comments:

Post a Comment