Monday 12 March 2012

Q&A: I wonder what the average amount of time spent wearing a bra is?

Question by : I wonder what the average quantity of time spent wearing a bra is?
For the average man or woman? What about a parent? For an whole population? More than the course of civilization how many hours have breasts been in bondage?

Free of charge the tatas!


(And support breast cancer investigation!)
Ok all I have to say to that is use a much better detergent / fabric softener lol
C cup .. I put on a bra in public but when residence just hubby and I of course I'm braless, I don't thoughts at all when he sneaks a really feel :]


Very best answer:

Answer by Star is a chick
Cost-free the tatas? Yeah appropriate! I can not stand not wearing a bra- my nipples hurt when they rub up against the incorrect materials shirt.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I wonder what the average amount of time spent wearing a bra is?

No comments:

Post a Comment